These features are available to all users
The dashboard is your “home screen” in MeisterNote. From here, you can find and access all of your workspaces and sort between favorite, recently-viewed and deleted workspaces.
In this Article:
- Sort and Find Workspaces in the Left Sidebar
- Adjust Options and Search for Notes in the Top-Right Menu
- View Workspaces in List or Card View
Sort and Find Workspaces in the Left Sidebar
In the left sidebar, you can quickly toggle between viewing all workspaces, recent workspaces, favorite workspaces, binned workspaces and different workspace groups.
To hide/show your workspace groups, click the expand arrow next to All Workspaces.
Adjust Options and Search for Notes in the Top-Right Menu
Use the icons in the top-right corner of MeisterNote to search for notes and adjust your account settings.
User Avatar. Opens a menu that allows you to:
- Change your account settings.
- Change MeisterNote preferences.
- Change your team settings (if you are part of a team).
- Log out of MeisterNote.
- Change to a different tool in the Meister Suite.
View Workspaces in List or Card View
The center area of your dashboard displays the workspaces you've selected in the left sidebar.
You can toggle between list view and card view by using the icons in the top-right corner of the dashboard.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!