Millions of customers trust Meister with their data, and with good reason. We take privacy and online security very seriously. We’ve taken all the necessary steps to ensure that your data (mind maps, attachments, personal information, et. al) is kept safe at all times.
Meister is GDPR (and CCPA) compliant and ISO 20071 certified- our servers are also located in an ISO 27001-certified data center in Frankfurt, Germany.
- ISO 27001 provides peace of mind that sensitive data stored in Meister tools will be kept safe.
- The certification is renewed every year to ensure that Meister continues to comply with the strictest standards.
- Unlike regional compliance certifications, such as GDPR, ISO 20071 is globally applicable.
We backup your data on daily, weekly and bi-weekly rotations at multiple offsite locations in Germany and use the Google Cloud Platform.
All Meister accounts use a 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted data transfer between the end user and Meister. You can request a Data Processing Agreement by logging in and visiting the policies section in your account.
We provide 99.9% service uptime for our paid accounts.
- 256-bit encryption SSL on all data transfers
- 24x7x365 monitoring of entire server farm
- Fail-safe power supply
- Redundant Internet connectivity
For more information about privacy & security, please see the Meister security page.
Still having trouble?
Contact MindMeister Support for help!