This feature is available to all users
Attach files directly into the body of your notes to quickly share relevant documents with your team members. Attached files appear as downloadable links in your note, similar to an e-mail attachment. If you'd prefer to add interactive media to your notes, visit our dedicated article here.
Add Attachments to Your Notes
Files and images are added to notes as content blocks. To add an attachment to your note:
- Hover your mouse over the body of your note and click the plus sign (+) to create a new content block.
- Select File from the drop-down menu.
- You have now created an "Add File" content block. Click on your block and choose a file to upload from your local drive.
You can also quickly add files by copying and pasting them directly into your note or by typing /file into a content block.
View and Download Attached Files
Click your attached file to view it in MeisterNote.
To download an attachment, click the cloud icon in the top-right corner of the document preview.
Only certain file types (images, videos, pdfs and more) can be previewed in MeisterNote. Other file types can be downloaded instantly with a single click.
Delete Attached Files from Your Notes
Attached files can be deleted like any other content block.
- Hover your mouse over the file you'd like to delete.
- Click the block grip button (⋮⋮).
- Select Delete Block to remove the content block from your note.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!