This feature is available to all users
Creating anchor links allows you to navigate quickly to specific pieces of content, both within the same note (for example from a table of contents) and between different notes.
In this Article:
Generate a Unique URL for a Content Block
You can quickly create a unique URL for any content block within your note. To do this:
- Click the block grip button (⋮⋮) next to the content block you want to link to.
- Select Copy Link from the drop-down menu.
- Your content block's unique URL is now copied to your clipboard.
Interlink Two Content Blocks
Once you've generated a unique URL for your content block (see above), you can link other content blocks to this URL and create navigational links within your notes. To do this:
- Copy the URL of the content block you'd like to link to (see above).
- Highlight the text you wish to link from (anchor text).
- Click the link icon from the context menu.
Paste the URL into the text field and press ENTER.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!