This feature is available to all users.
You can delete notes by moving them to the bin. Binned notes are stored for 30 days, during which time they can be completely restored.
In this Article:
Move a Note to the Bin
- Hover your mouse over the note you'd like to move in the left sidebar.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) next to the note.
- Select Move to bin from the drop-down menu.
View and Restore a Binned Note
To view your binned notes:
- Click the small arrow next to Notes on the left sidebar.
- Select Bin from the drop-down menu.
To restore a binned note:
Before you can restore a binned note, you'll need to follow the steps above to view your binned notes.
- In the left sidebar, hover your mouse over the binned note you'd like to restore.
- Click the ellipsis (...) next to the note.
- Select Restore from the drop-down menu.
- Your note will now be returned to your workspace's list of active notes.
Still Having Trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!