This feature is available to all users
Create new notes to fill up your workspaces and begin collaborating with your team. You can also create a hierarchy to organize your notes into notes and sub-notes.
In this Article:
Create a New Note
There are many ways to create new notes in MeisterNote. You can create new notes from:
- The dashboard. Click on the ellipsis (...) on any workspace card/list item, then select New Note.
- The workspace switcher. In any workspace, click the ellipsis (...) next to the name of the current workspace on the workspace switcher, then select New Note.
- The note editor (left sidebar). In the editor view, click the + in the top left corner of the screen to create a new note in the current workspace.
- The note editor (right sidebar). Click the ellipsis (...) in the right sidebar, then select New Note.
Create a Sub-Note
Sub-notes are stored hierarchically beneath any note in a workspace. To create a sub-note:
- Find the note you wish to create the sub-note for in the left sidebar.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) next to the note.
- Click New Note to create the sub-note.
Organize Your Notes Into Hierarchies
You can create a hierarchical structure for your notes by organizing them into notes and sub-notes.
To do this, simply drag and drop your notes onto other notes in the left sidebar:
Drag and drop your notes and sub-notes just as you would with folders and files on your computer. It might be helpful to imagine your notes as "folders" and your sub-notes as files to be organized within them.
Still Having Trouble?
Reach out to MeisterNote Support for help!