This feature is available to all users.
You can delete workspaces by moving them to the bin. Binned workspaces are stored for 30 days, during which time they can be completely restored.
In this Article:
Move a Workspace to the Bin
You can move a workspace to the bin both from the dashboard and from the note editor:
From the dashboard:
- Find the workspace you'd like to delete on the dashboard.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) next to the workspace.
- Click Bin Workspace to delete the workspace.
From the note editor:
- Open the workspace you'd like to delete.
- Click the ellipsis (...) next to the name of the current workspace on the workspace switcher.
- Click Move to bin to delete the workspace.
View and Restore a Binned Workspace
To view your binned workspaces, click Bin in the left sidebar of your dashboard:
To Restore a binned workspace:
- Click Bin on the dashboard to view your binned workspaces (see above).
- Click on the ellipsis (...) next to the workspace you'd like to restore.
- Click Restore Workspace to delete the workspace.
Still Having Trouble?
Reach out to MeisterNote Support for help!