This feature is available to all users
If you have a large number of notes, you might find it helpful to organize them into groups. Use note groups to organize your dashboard and more easily navigate your organization's notes and pages.
Note Groups only affect your personal dashboard and will not change the way your colleagues organize their notes.
Create a New Note Group
- From the dashboard, click + Create new button at the top of the interface.
Select New Note Group.
- Give the note group a name.
View Note Groups on the Left Sidebar
Your note groups can be accessed in the left sidebar of the dashboard under My Notes. Click the expand arrow to view the notes within a group.
Move a Note Into a Group
You can move any note into a group using the left sidebar. To do this:
- Click the ellipsis (...) next to the note you'd like to move.
Click Move to Group.
- Select the note group from the list.
You can also move notes into existing note groups and into new note groups using drag and drop.
Delete or Rename a Note Group
- Hover your mouse over a note group in the left sidebar.
- Click the ellipsis (...) which appears.
- Select Rename group or Delete group from the dropdown-menu.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!