This feature is available to all users
If you have a large number of workspaces, you might find it helpful to organize them into groups. Use workspace groups to organize your dashboard and more easily navigate your organization's notes and workspaces.
Workspace Groups only affect your personal dashboard and will not change the way your colleagues organize their workspaces.
In this Article:
Create a New Workspace Group
- From the dashboard, click the + button in the top-left corner of the screen.
Select New Workspace Group.
- Give the workspace group a name.
View and Access your Workspace Groups
Your workspace groups can be accessed in the left sidebar of the dashboard. To view your workspace groups:
- Click the expand arrow next to the All Workspaces header on the left sidebar.
- Click the workspace group you'd like to view.
Move a Workspace Into a Group
You can move any workspace into a group to organize them hierarchically. To move any workspace:
- Click on the ellipsis (...) next to the workspace you'd like to move (available on the dashboard or workspace switcher).
Click Move to Group.
- Select the workspace group from the list.
Delete or Rename a Workspace Group
- Hover your mouse over a workspace group in the left sidebar.
- Click the ellipsis (...) which appears.
- Select rename or delete from the dropdown-menu.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!