This feature is available to all users
Embed external media in your notes to insert videos, songs, collaborative documents and other "live content" from over 20 providers. Unlike file attachments, embedded media is interactive, and can be viewed, played or manipulated directly within your note.
To Embed External Media in Your Note:
You can add embedded media to your notes like any other content block.
- Hover your mouse over the body of your note.
- Click the plus sign (+) to create a new content block.
- Select Embed from the drop-down menu.
- Select a Service (Youtube, Google Docs, Prezi, Spotify etc.) from the drop-down menu.
- Copy and paste a link to the media you'd like to add.
Currently, MeisterNote allows you to embed media from over 20 providers. These Include collaborative workspaces (Google Docs and Google Sheets), video sharing platforms (YouTube, Vimeo), whiteboard collaboration tools (Miro, Prezi) and more.
If the media you'd like to insert into your note is not covered by MeisterNote's list of providers, you'll need to insert it as a file attachment.
Embedding Google Maps
When embedding a Google Map, be sure to use the special embed link included on the map viewer.
Still having trouble?
Reach out to MeisterNote Support for help!