Only members of a MeisterNote team can invite others to their workspaces.
Add team members to your workspaces to grant them access privileges and collaborate in real time.
To Add Other Team Members to a Workspace:
- On the dashboard, hover your mouse over any workspace.
- Click the ellipsis (...) which appears.
- Select Information from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Member
- Begin entering a team member's name into the text field, then click their avatar as soon as it appears. Repeat this step for each team member you'd like to invite.
- Click your team name to invite your entire team at once.
- (Business-Users only) Click Add as member to choose a role for the colleagues you're inviting to your note.
- Click Invite to add your selected team members. The workspace will become immediately accessible their left sidebar.
Roles and Permissions (Business Users Only)
Each role (administrator/member, viewer, etc.) comes with its own set of access/editing privileges. To learn more about roles and permissions in MeisterNote, visit our dedicated article here.
Still having trouble?
Contact MeisterNote Support for help!