Only members of a Pro or Business MeisterNote team can invite other team members to their workspaces.
Add team members to your workspaces to grant them access privileges and collaborate in real time.
To Add Other Team Members to a Workspace:
- On the dashboard, hover your mouse over any workspace.
- Click the ellipsis (...) which appears.
- Select Information from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Member
Begin entering a team member's name into the text field, then click their avatar as soon as it appears. Repeat this step for each team member you'd like to invite.
- Click your team name to invite your entire team at once.
- (Business-Users only) Click Add as member to choose a role for the colleagues you're inviting to your note.
- Click Invite to add your selected team members. The workspace will become immediately accessible their left sidebar.
Roles and Permissions (Business Users Only)
Each role (administrator/member, viewer, etc.) comes with its own set of access/editing privileges. To learn more about roles and permissions in MeisterNote, visit our dedicated article here.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!