Only Pro or Business users can share notes.
Share your notes with other users to collaborate and work together in real time. You can share a note with an unlimited number of users. Business users can also assign read-only, comment-only or editing privileges to protect their data and work together more effectively.
Please note: this means that sharing a note will automatically share all of its pages. To share an individual page, you'll first need to move (or duplicate) it into another note. Learn more about note hierarchies.
Share a Note
- Open any note.
- Click the Share button in the top-right corner of the note editor.
- Click Invite.
- Enter the e-mail address or username of each user you'd like to invite and press ENTER.
- (Business-Users only) Click Member next to your invitee's name to choose a role for that user.
- Click the Invite button. Your invitees will receive an e-mail invitation to access your shared note and the note will immediately appear on their dashboard.
Roles and Permissions (Business Users Only)
Each role (administrator/member, viewer, etc.) comes with its own set of access/editing privileges. To learn more about roles and permissions in MeisterNote, visit our dedicated article here.
Manage Access to your Note
You can view and manage which users have access to a note from the Members window - accessible via the left sidebar:
- Open any note.
- Hover your mouse over the note header.
- Click the ellipsis (...) which appears.
- Select Members from the drop-down menu.
- In next window, you'll see a list of users who have access to your note.
- To revoke access to your note, hover your mouse over the user's name and click the X.
- To edit a user's access privileges, click their current role (e.g. viewer, member or admin) and select a new option from the drop-down menu. Learn more...
Ask your question in the Meister Community!