Only members of a Pro or Business team can share notes with team members.
Get everyone on the same page by sharing notes with your colleagues. Business users can also assign read-only, comment-only or editing privileges to protect their data and work together more effectively.
Our team is currently developing external sharing with an expected release date of Q4 2022. Want to stay updated on this feature? Visit this thread in the Meister Community.
To Share a Note With Team Members:
- On the dashboard, hover your mouse over any note.
- Click the ellipsis (...) which appears.
- Select Note Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Member
Begin entering a team member's name into the text field, then click their avatar as soon as it appears. Repeat this step for each team member you'd like to invite.
- Click your team name to invite your entire team at once.
- (Business-Users only) Click Add as to choose a role for the colleagues you're inviting to your note.
- Click Invite to add your selected team members. The note will become immediately accessible in their left sidebar.
Roles and Permissions (Business Users Only)
Each role (administrator/member, viewer, etc.) comes with its own set of access/editing privileges. To learn more about roles and permissions in MeisterNote, visit our dedicated article here.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!