These features are available to all individual users
You can disable auto-renewal in the Plans section of the Accounts page. Disabling auto-renewal will downgrade your license to the free Basic plan at the end of the current license period.
- Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of the MeisterNote interface.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click Plans on the left side of the accounts page.
- Scroll down to the product you'd like to cancel.
- Click cancel your subscription next to the product you'd like to cancel.
- Click downgrade in the next window to confirm your decision. Auto-renewal is now disabled and you will not be billed at the end of the current license period.
To find out more about managing your team's licenses and plans, visit our dedicated help center article here.
Still having trouble?
Reach out to MeisterNote Support for help!